Tuesday, August 3, 2010
AllData DIY
A great product that I have used since my days at Vo-tech is AllData. It has all the infomation you need to be able to repair your vehicle yourself. The version we had at tech had all makes and models and was VERY expensive, but that was because we worked on lots of different vehicles. Alot of garages and dealerships have it as well and it is a life saver when you get something that your not quite familiar with. All you do is go over to the computer and type in the year make and model and it has everything you need to know with step by step instructions. Now they came out with AllDataDIY for the at home mechanic. I used it for a year after I graduated because I didn't have access to it at Vo-tech anymore. It is well worth the money because it pays for its self even if you only have to use it once. Think of the bill the garage would've given you... AllDataDIY is definatly WAY cheaper and you get to learn some things in the process! Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment