Sunday, August 1, 2010
Hello Everyone!
Hi, my name is Ashley and I decided to make a blog about the not so glamourous life of a female auto mechanic. My goal is to give other women who may be deciding to get into this field of work a kind of inside look at how it is. I will try and update this blog everyday, but if work is boring the post will be too, so no sense boring you :). Well, anyway, I am 22 years old, and I've been in the auto industry for about 2 1/2 years now. I am ASE certified in brakes, steering and suspension, and electrical. I am going for more of my certifications in November. I live in Pennsylvania so I also have PA state inspection and emissions licenses. I went to school for 3 years at Berks Career and Technology Center in Leesport, PA while I was in high school. So there is my background information and tomorrow I will start posting about my experiences in the field. And also I will use this blog for car questions. If you have any questions about repairs or diagnosing a problem, post a comment and I will do my best to get you the right answer. I know alot about cars but I don't know everything but if I don't know it, I will find someone who does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment